Check out these simple yet delicious protein pancakes sure to satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings and fill you with lots of protein goodness!
- 1 scoop Whey protein powder - flavour of your choice but we recommend the french vanilla by Optimum Nutrition
- 2 eggs - remove the yolk for a lower fat version
- 100ml milk
- Sliced banana
- Blend the ingredients to make a smooth batter
- Fry in small batches in a non-stick pan at high heat
- Serve with a few remaining fresh blueberries, banana slices and honey!
- High in fiber - Packed with vitamin C and antioxidants
- High magnesium content playing a vital role in converting proteins, carbohydrates and fats in to energy Eggs
- fantastic source of protein
- High in vitamin D, vitamin B-12, selenium and choline - High levels of amino acids to promote muscle growth
- High levels of antioxidants which help prevent eye deterioration Bananas
- Low in saturated fat
- No cholesterol
- Low calorie but still very filling preventing hunger pangs and cravings
- Fantastic source of energy for endurance - Contains nutrients such as serotonin shown to elevate mood and reduce depression and anxiety!
- Source of amino acids
- Packed with potassium helping to regulate sodium and lower blood pressure
- High in fiber helping digestion
Comment to rate our recipe and share your ideas on how you would customize yours.