After returning from BodyPower Expo 2012, here at Predator Nutrition we are still discussing events and talking points from the show.
You can check out our show report for a detailed run-through of the show but please read on for my list of 10 things that I learned at BodyPower 2012.
1) Bokwa looks like great fun!
2) iForce Protean might be the best tasting protein ever made! The Red Velvet Cake flavour in particular is an absolute dream.
3) Wide grip pull ups are a lot harder than people generally think. Anyone who can do over 30 with proper form is a machine.
4) Buffalo burgers are seriously tasty!
5) Ronnie Coleman is HUGE! Obviously I knew this before but he genuinely looks even bigger in the flesh.
6) Brian Shaw has a strong handshake.
7) People can never have too many free samples…
8) Watching MMA live is awesome!
9) I need to work harder in the gym….
10) Quest bars are incredibly popular!
Author: David Rowse
© 2012, David Rowse. All rights reserved.