Check out these simple yet delicious protein pancakes sure to satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings and fill you with lots of protein goodness!
|Time: 15 mins||Level: Easy||Serves: 1|
- Blend the ingredients to make a smooth batter
- Fry in small batches in a non-stick pan at high heat
- Serve with a few remaining fresh blueberries, banana slices and honey!
Here's why these pancakes are a perfect pick:
- High in fiber
- Packed with vitamin C and antioxidants
- High magnesium content playing a vital role in converting proteins, carbohydrates and fats in to energy
- fantastic source of protein
- High in vitamin D, vitamin B-12, selenium and choline
- High levels of amino acids to promote muscle growth
- High levels of antioxidants which help prevent eye deterioration
- Low in saturated fat
- No cholesterol
- Low calorie but still very filling preventing hunger pangs and cravings
- Fantastic source of energy for endurance
- Contains nutrients such as serotonin shown to elevate mood and reduce depression and anxiety!
- Source of amino acids
- Packed with potassium helping to regulate sodium and lower blood pressure
- High in fiber helping digestion
Comment to rate our recipe and share your ideas on how you would customize yours.
Other articles you may be interested in: