• Targeted to produce fat loss from lower abs and legs
  • Caffeine-free bleed means a jitter free formula
  • Hugely popular and results focused fat burner
  • Works across multiple pathways
  • Works even better the leaner you get
  • The ultimate stubborn bodyfat solution
 6 REVIEWS
Review this product for 100 loyalty points
Receive loyalty points for buying this product.
£19.99

Promotions

Special Offer
FREE Giftpack worth £12-£57 with orders £75-£200+

Variations

Product Actions

Add to cart options

Email me when item is back in stock

Why

Alpha-T2 includes an ingredient known as Rauwolscine HCl, this herbal extract acts as a blocker of the Alpha-2 receptor. This is important because this receptor actually stops your body’s ability to burn fat – leading to more fat storage. PES have added an ingredient called 3,3-T2 (3,3-diiodo-l-thryonine). 3,3-T2 is a iodo-thryonine (an amino acid with iodine added – iodine is one of the compounds that your thyroid is made of) that will jumpstart your thyroid – since the thyroid controls your metabolism, this is huge! A under active thyroid means you’ll gain fat easily, while an active thyroid means you’ll drop fat easily as well. 3,3-T2 promotes optimal thyroid function, speeding up fat loss.

When

PEScience's Alpha-T2 should be used whenever you are looking to lose body fat and improve your body composition for a more muscular physique.

Who

Alpha-T2 is suitable for anyone looking for a fat burning product that will aid them in their fat loss journey especially for those focusing on lower body fat.

Predator Nutrition Alpha-T2 Review Alpha-T2 has long been one of Predator Nutrition's favourite fat burners. This latest iteration of Alpha-T2 takes the old product and brings it forwards, by making it as user friendly as it ever was, but with an increased emphasis on providing a stimulant edge to it. While it won't make you lose any sleep or feel jittery, it will dial up the speed at which fat is burned by the body. Where the old Alpha-T2 was primarily a product designed for stubborn fat loss, the new Alpha-T2 removes the thyroid analogs and adds beta-agonists, compounds which increase metabolic rate.

As ever with PES, Alpha-T2 is a supplement which is at the very cutting edge of supplement science in terms of product innovation, safety and results for users.

90%
 6 REVIEWS
I love it!

OMG this is my favourite supplement when I need that little bit of extra energy! It provides the boost for those intense work-outs, and even though it is caffeine-free - which is great, you should still not take it too late in the day. It is not so much an appetite suppressant as is a fat burner and gentle stimulator. And I do also always feel farmer during my work-outs if I've taken the PES Alpha-T2 beforehand, which means that my body generates more heat which leads to a better fat burning! I love it, and would definitely recommend to try it to get rid of that stubborn fat, especially around the mid part of the body...

good value

I have tried the old version , but it seems that this new one gives you the same results.I can just tell that pes is very good company and that their products are great.

Great results

Saw the results where I need in abs areas good to buy bit expensive for me but get good outcome

Great Fat Burner

Used this and noticed great fat loss. It is stimulant free so perfect for night time use also.

Great for fat loss

This product stacks really well with alphamine to help with thyroid function and enhance overall fat burning, it is also very effective standalone and has helped me go from 12% BF down to 7% in an 8 week cut.

I felt a little warm

I have been taking it for 8 weeks. I felt a little warm. But I best like shift

ALPHA-T2 90 Caps
Predator Review
Predator Nutrition Alpha-T2 Review Alpha-T2 has long been one of Predator Nutrition's favourite fat burners. This latest iteration of Alpha-T2 takes the old product and brings it forwards, by making it as user friendly as it ever was, but with an increased emphasis on providing a stimulant edge to it. While it won't make you lose any sleep or feel jittery, it will dial up the speed at which fat is burned by the body. Where the old Alpha-T2 was primarily a product designed for stubborn fat loss, the new Alpha-T2 removes the thyroid analogs and adds beta-agonists, compounds which increase metabolic rate.

As ever with PES, Alpha-T2 is a supplement which is at the very cutting edge of supplement science in terms of product innovation, safety and results for users.

Customer Reviews
90%
 6 REVIEWS
I love it!

OMG this is my favourite supplement when I need that little bit of extra energy! It provides the boost for those intense work-outs, and even though it is caffeine-free - which is great, you should still not take it too late in the day. It is not so much an appetite suppressant as is a fat burner and gentle stimulator. And I do also always feel farmer during my work-outs if I've taken the PES Alpha-T2 beforehand, which means that my body generates more heat which leads to a better fat burning! I love it, and would definitely recommend to try it to get rid of that stubborn fat, especially around the mid part of the body...

good value

I have tried the old version , but it seems that this new one gives you the same results.I can just tell that pes is very good company and that their products are great.

Great results

Saw the results where I need in abs areas good to buy bit expensive for me but get good outcome

Great Fat Burner

Used this and noticed great fat loss. It is stimulant free so perfect for night time use also.

Great for fat loss

This product stacks really well with alphamine to help with thyroid function and enhance overall fat burning, it is also very effective standalone and has helped me go from 12% BF down to 7% in an 8 week cut.

I felt a little warm

I have been taking it for 8 weeks. I felt a little warm. But I best like shift

Nutrition

Nutrition

PES Alpha-T2 90 Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving %DV**
Alpha-T2 Proprietary Blend 600mg *
Thyro-Adrenergic System: Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A), Higenamine HCl*
* Daily Value Not Established
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Titanium Dioxide Color
Allergen Warning:
Directions For Use
To assess tolerance begin by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule 6-8 hours later. Once tolerance is determined take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule 6-8 hours later on an empty stomach if needed. For best results do not eat or drink anything with carbohydrates for 30 minutes after doses. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HR PERIOD.

Nutrition

PES Alpha-T2 90 Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving %DV**
Alpha-T2 Proprietary Blend 600mg *
Thyro-Adrenergic System: Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A), Higenamine HCl*
* Daily Value Not Established
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Titanium Dioxide Color
Allergen Warning:

PEScience: Alpha-T2

Directions For Use
To assess tolerance begin by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule 6-8 hours later. Once tolerance is determined take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule 6-8 hours later on an empty stomach if needed. For best results do not eat or drink anything with carbohydrates for 30 minutes after doses. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HR PERIOD.
You may also be interested in
Prev Next