- Please make sure we receive your returned items, within 14 days from the day you receive them, to be refunded in full via the original payment method.
- If you return your purchase after this period but within 28 days, you will be refunded with a Predator Nutrition eVoucher to the value of the returned items.
- If you return your purchase by post or courier after the periods outlined above (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right not to offer you a refund in full. We may instead return your purchase to you. Prior to sending it, you will be charged the delivery fee applicable to the products and your location.
- No refund or exchange will be given without a receipt, dispatch note or other proof of purchase.
- Refunds can only be given for products which are returned to us in their original condition. We cannot issue a refund for any item which has been opened or used.
Products That Cannot Be Returned
The following items cannot be returned within the terms of our refund policy:
- Gift Cards
- Frozen or perishable goods
- Samples or free items
How To Return Goods
To return items you are advised to contact us first on 01135 329420 so all the relevant information is included in your parcel when you return it.
We suggest you return your items via Royal Mail recorded delivery to ensure that if it doesnt arrive with us you can put in a claim. Please use sufficient packaging to ensure the contents are not damaged in transit.
Predator Nutrition Ltd
Thornes Farm Way