The Genius Brand : Genius Mindfulness Nootropic

Images

The Genius Brand Genius Mindfulness 30 Capsules

Details

Long term brain optimiser

Goal: Improve Health

  • Improve mental focus and clarity
  • Enhance mental performance, memory and cognitive function
  • Reduces temporary stress symptoms
  • Contains the adaptogenic herb, Sensoril Ashwagandha
  • Patented Neurofactor increases BDNF
£38.99

Price per serving: £1.30

Promotions

Special Offer

Fast International delivery. Orders shipped same day. Secure Payment. 96% Customer Trust Rating.

Variations

Product Actions

Add to cart options

Only 6 Left In Stock

DELIVERY INFO

x

UK Shipping

We offer FREE DELIVERY to UK for orders worth £40 or more and these are shipped using the 2-3 Day Delivery service fulfilled by Hermes. We also offer Free Next Working Day delivery with Hermes (on orders of £75). For SAME DAY DISPATCH, you need to place your order before 5PM GMT otherwise your order will be dispatched the following working day.

Service Price Notes
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY £0.00 On orders over £40.
STANDARD DELIVERY £2.99 On orders below £40.
Hermes NEXT WORKING DAY £3.99 Free on orders over £75. *Excluding Northern Ireland, The Scottish Highlands & Islands
DPD NEXT WORKING DAY £4.99 *Excluding Northern Ireland, The Scottish Highlands & Islands
DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY £6.99 *Excluding Northern Ireland, The Scottish Highlands & Islands

International Shipping

Please Note: Free shipping applies to the first parcel only. A surcharge payment may be required If your order needs to be shipped in multiple parcels.

Country Price Free Shipping
Austria £7.99 Free on orders over £160
Australia £7.99 * Free on orders over £160 (under 2kg) **
Belgium £4.99 Free on orders over £160
Bosnia £19.99 Free on orders over £260
Bulgaria £16.99 Free on orders over £260
Canada £7.99 * Orders over £160 (under 2kg) **
Croatia £11.99 Free on orders over £260
Czech Republic £10.99 Free on orders over £190
Denmark £6.99 Free on orders over £160
Estonia £12.99 Free on orders over £260
Finland £11.99 Free on orders over £199
France £5.99 Free on orders over £135
Germany £4.99 Free on orders over £110
Greece £12.99 Free on orders over £260
Hungary £11.99 Free on orders over £260
Iceland £19.99 Free on orders over £260
India £12.99 * Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Indonesia £12.99 * Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Israel £12.99 * Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Italy £7.99 Free on orders over £160
Japan £12.99 * Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Kuwait £12.99 * Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Latvia £12.99 Free on orders over £260
Lithuania £10.99 Free on orders over £260
Luxembourg £7.99 Free on orders over £120
Malta £9.99 Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Netherlands £4.99 Free on orders over £110
New Zealand £12.99 * Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Norway £6.99 - £13.99 Free on orders over £210
Poland £11.99 Free on orders over £199
Portugal £9.99 Free on orders over £199
Qatar £12.99 Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Republic of Ireland £4.99 Free on orders over £125
Romania £12.99 Free on orders over £260
Saudi Arabia £9.99 * Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Serbia £15.99 Free on orders over £260
Singapore £12.99 * Doesn't qualify for free shipping
Slovakia £9.99 Free on orders over £190
Slovenia £11.99 Free on orders over £260
Spain £8.99 Free on orders over £160
Sweden £9.99 Free on orders over £199
Switzerland £10.99 Free on orders over £160
United Arab Emirates £12.99 * Doesn't qualify for free shipping
USA £7.99 * Free on orders over £135 (under 2kg) **

* Parcels over the weight of 2kg will be charged depending on the weight of the parcel.
**Parcels over the weight of 2kg will not qualify for FREE SHIPPING and therefore will be charged depending on the weight of the parcel.

The Genius Brand Genius Mindfulness ingredients & nutrition facts

The Genius Brand Genius Mindfulness 30 Caps
Servings per container: 30
Serving size: 1 veggie caps
  Amount Per Serving %DV**
Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania 250 mg ** somnifera) [Root/Leaf] (Standardized to min. 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates, min. 32% oligosaccharides, max. 0.5% withaferin A) 250mg
NeuroFactor™ (Coffea arabica) [Fruit] Extract 200mg
Genius Mindfulness AuroraBlue® Organic, Wild-Crafted Blueberry Blend Extract 200mg
Alaska Blueberry (Vaccinium alaskaense How.), Oval-Leaf Blueberry (Vaccinium ovalifolium Sm.), Alpine Blueberry (vaccinium uliginosum L.), Dwarf Bilberry (Vaccinium cespitosum Michx.) [Fruit>95%, Leaves/Stems<5%]    
** % Daily Value is based on a 2000kcal daily diet
† Daily Value is not yet established
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (Veggie Capsule), Organic Rice Hulls

Genius Mindfulness dosage & how to use

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with morning meal.
Scroll Down To Read More

Why

Mindfulness is a powerful cognitive function support supplement which ingredients that have been shown to benefit our brain performance through improving memory, focus and helping to relieve temporary symptoms of stress. The mind can go through a lot on a day to day basis, and when you need that time to concentrate, sometimes this means that you have to use a supplement to switch on fully.

When

Consume 1 capsule daily with a morning meal to support cognitive function. This product doesn’t have to be cycled and can be taken year round.

Who

Mindfulness is ideal for those involved in intensive, intellectually stimulating work such as busy office workers or students who are studying.

Predator Nutrition Genius Mindfulness Review

Genius Mindfulness is a new supplement from the Genius Brand that contains all-natural ingredients to provide functional brain benefits. It aims to eliminate stress and improve your focus on tasks that need to be completed to the best of your ability.

Sensoril Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is taking the market by storm and is now the most studied medicinal herb there is. In this case, Ashwagandha is used for its antioxidant and cognitive enhancing benefits. The main compounds within are called Withanolides, and the patented sensoril contains the best 10% withanolide extract that you can find. Ashwagandha is known as an adaptogen as it can help to reduce the signs and symptoms of body and brain stress – and we know tnat stress is a big part of people’s lives and can havea serious debilitating effect.

Contains the patented ingredient Neurofactor which provides a unique profile of polyphenols that have been shown in clinical studies to stimulate the production of Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF), a key neuroprotein vital to learning , memory, and higher thinking

Finally a blend of 5 different berries from Alaska which support the brain by containing antioxidants that help to reduce oxidative stress in the brain – too much stress can reduce our cognitive functioning.

This everyday health booster for your brain is a long term potentiator. It won’t give you the quick boost of mental focus and clarity that you need for a short term study session, but instead the benefits will stack up with daily use.

Be the first to review this product Write a Review
The Genius Brand Genius Mindfulness 30 Capsules
Predator Review

Predator Nutrition Genius Mindfulness Review

Genius Mindfulness is a new supplement from the Genius Brand that contains all-natural ingredients to provide functional brain benefits. It aims to eliminate stress and improve your focus on tasks that need to be completed to the best of your ability.

Sensoril Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is taking the market by storm and is now the most studied medicinal herb there is. In this case, Ashwagandha is used for its antioxidant and cognitive enhancing benefits. The main compounds within are called Withanolides, and the patented sensoril contains the best 10% withanolide extract that you can find. Ashwagandha is known as an adaptogen as it can help to reduce the signs and symptoms of body and brain stress – and we know tnat stress is a big part of people’s lives and can havea serious debilitating effect.

Contains the patented ingredient Neurofactor which provides a unique profile of polyphenols that have been shown in clinical studies to stimulate the production of Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF), a key neuroprotein vital to learning , memory, and higher thinking

Finally a blend of 5 different berries from Alaska which support the brain by containing antioxidants that help to reduce oxidative stress in the brain – too much stress can reduce our cognitive functioning.

This everyday health booster for your brain is a long term potentiator. It won’t give you the quick boost of mental focus and clarity that you need for a short term study session, but instead the benefits will stack up with daily use.

Customer Reviews
Be the first to review this product Write a Review
Nutrition

The Genius Brand Genius Mindfulness ingredients & nutrition facts

The Genius Brand Genius Mindfulness 30 Caps
Servings per container: 30
Serving size: 1 veggie caps
  Amount Per Serving %DV**
Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania 250 mg ** somnifera) [Root/Leaf] (Standardized to min. 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates, min. 32% oligosaccharides, max. 0.5% withaferin A) 250mg
NeuroFactor™ (Coffea arabica) [Fruit] Extract 200mg
Genius Mindfulness AuroraBlue® Organic, Wild-Crafted Blueberry Blend Extract 200mg
Alaska Blueberry (Vaccinium alaskaense How.), Oval-Leaf Blueberry (Vaccinium ovalifolium Sm.), Alpine Blueberry (vaccinium uliginosum L.), Dwarf Bilberry (Vaccinium cespitosum Michx.) [Fruit>95%, Leaves/Stems<5%]    
** % Daily Value is based on a 2000kcal daily diet
† Daily Value is not yet established
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (Veggie Capsule), Organic Rice Hulls
Dosage & How to use

Genius Mindfulness dosage & how to use

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with morning meal.
FAQ

Frequently asked questions

Load More Questions

Got a question?